Title: Junior HTML Email Campaign Developer
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Skills: HTML, CSS, Email Marketing, ESP’s,
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented HTML Email Campaign Developer to join a leading force in multi-channel marketing based in a thriving London location. Suitable applicants will be responsible for developing a range of Email Campaigns for a sought after niche in the market using HTML and CSS, whilst gaining exposure to responsive Email development.
The role would suit a recent graduate with a year’s industrial placement experience in a similar role, or alternatively someone looking to move into their 2nd job and join a company who can offer excellent long term career prospects.
- Preparation and delivery of email campaigns on behalf of clients.
- Broadcasting, tracking and reporting on email campaigns deployed.
- Follow internal QC process to make sure the campaign deployed is 100% accurate and error free.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Campaign Managers and clients to support any queries generated regarding email creation and broadcast.
- Help resolve any client concerns or complaints: take the correct action to ensure client satisfaction.
- Pro-active liaison with internal teams and external clients to obtain the required information for email campaigns.
- Research and learn new solutions as the technology develops.
- Any other operational administrative duties deemed appropriate.
The Junior HTML Email Campaign Developer will also in time be required to liaise with clients when necessary to provide support and guidance on campaigns and/or processes.
To be considered, suitable applicants must demonstrate a real interest in developing a career in the Email Marketing space, possess first class communication skills and have a keen eye for detail. You will also be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment where no two days are the same.
In addition, the following skills are also required:
- Experience of coding in HTML and CSS (ideally coding email templates from scratch, however candidates with editing experience and a real interest in the role would be considered)
- Knowledge of email development best practices
- An understanding of responsive design/coding an advantage
- Testing software (Litmus preferred)
- Knowledge of best practice email marketing.
- Have experience of and be comfortable to be able to manage multiple projects
- Team player
- A quick learner, able to hit the ground running
My client can offer a friendly team working environment, excellent scope for career progression with the opportunity to learn about responsive email development, with attractive benefits and a starting salary in the region of £26k – £28k depending on experience.
Apply now to have an informal consultation!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com