Title: Digital Business Analyst
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
Skills: Requirements gathering, Data Analysis, SQL, RUP, UML, Agile, Waterfall
A new role has been created for a Digital Business Analyst to join one of London’s most prestigious digital agencies in their highly sought after Delivery Team. You will be responsible for gathering development and campaign production requirements for a host of globally renowned clients.
This is a unique opportunity that will enable the Digital Business Analyst to work alongside experienced Business Analysts in a fast paced, development led environment using the latest and greatest technologies available in the market. The successful candidate will be responsible for capturing, documenting and owning requirements before being assigned to development teams for completion.
You will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail, have an ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate an ability to work as part of a highly complex technical delivery team.
- Liaise with clients and internal teams to analyse and gather detailed requirements for data provisioning , solution design and desired outputs
- Communicate with Project Management and Development teams to ensure specifications are fully understood
- Assist Project Managers with defining and delivering development projects, including assessing resourcing requirements, key delivery milestones, dependencies and project plans.
- Work across the full System Development Lifecycle, providing the highest levels of operational efficiency in project delivery to ensure client satisfaction at all times
- Writing SOW (Statement of Work) documents, input into and overseeing design document creation for new work (Functional and Non-functional requirements)
- Work with technical teams to scope new client requirements and gather technical input for quoting and delivery estimates
- Work with the support/IT teams when required to assist with the specification of hardware/software requirements
- Driving the structure of Project delivery through Agile methods (Epics, stories and task definitions) assisting the project delivery teams to drive projects through in a methodical manner
To be considered, suitable applicants must have some demonstrable experience in a Development led Business Analyst position, ideally attained within a digital or email marketing agency, where personalising customer data is key. You will also have an understanding of either Agile or Waterfall development methodologies and demonstrate an aptitude for working in an ever changing environment.
The successful Business Analyst can expect a challenging yet rewarding career with my client, where innovation and using your initiative will receive high recognition. Being a new position within the business, opportunities will exist to progress into team leadership as the unit expands over time.
Apply now for an immediate interview!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org